We understand that the safety and security of your children is of utmost importance to you – which is why we make it our priority, ensuring you a happy and safe experience every day.
STS (School Transport Services) is committed to provide a reliable and secure bus service, ensuring safety and happiness to our 10000 plus student community and their parents.
The Highest Safety Standards:
- STS is the only ISO certified school transport provider in Dubai.
- All vehicles have seats with seat belts, Video Surveillance, Global Positioning System, safety devices and Scanners.
- All drivers and female bus conductors are RTA certified.
- All buses comply with, and are maintained and inspected in accordance with the Road Transport Authority of Dubai’s regulations.
A personalized transport plan for your child:
Opting for STS service is a simple process:
- Submit a Transport Request Form detailing your requirements and preferred route.
- An STS area specialist will review and plan the best route for your child.
- STS personnel will contact you with the relevant timing and the driver’s details.
Transport Fees (Academic Year 2022-2023)
Annual Bus Fee
|Al Warqa’a 1, Al Warqa’a 2, Mirdif||4,150||1,245||1,660||1,245|
|Al Qusais, Dubai Silicon Oasis, International City, Lulu Village, Nad Al Hammar, Ras Al Khor, Rashidiya, Sky Courts||4,350||1,305||1,740||1,305|
Al Awir, Al Garhoud, Al Shaab, Bur Dubai, Deira, Hamriya, Hor Al Anz, Jafliya, Karama, Satwa
|Al Khail, Al Quoz, Jumeirah 1, The Villa, Sharjah||4,950||1,485||1,980||1,485|
|Jebel Ali Gardens, Greens, Discovery Gardens, Motor City, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Gardens, Al Barsha 1 & 2, Dubai Investment Park 1, Dubai Investment Park 2, Tecom, Sports City, Remraam, JVC, Mudon,Al Reem , Studio City||5,150||1,545||2,060||1,545|
|Akoya, Town Square||5,700||1,710||2,280||1,710|
We have dedicated pickup points / drop off points in the above areas. Please check your location and pickup/drop off points with the STS Service Delivery Executive available at the school to confirm the transport service.
The transport fee is applicable and charged for the academic year. Full payment for each term must be made irrespective of the number of school days or usage and this applies to exam periods.
- Transport fees are required to be paid in advance to activate the student ID card and the student ID is required to travel on the bus. All ID cards must be activated for registration and insurance of bus journeys. If any transport fees are not paid by the 10th of the first month of the new term, the student ID card will be deactivated, and the student will not be permitted to travel on the bus until fee payment has been made.
We reserve the right to change any associated transport service fees without notice. For further information regarding school transport, please refer to the Terms and Conditions.
For Online Payment, Application Form and Terms & Conditions please visit www.stss.ae
Please note - whilst we will do everything possible to offer your preferred route, we cannot guarantee availability of all bus route requests.