Grades 9 to 12
Senior school with its strong focus on academic excellence and holistic approach offers students a global perspective in a stimulating and challenging environment. Every students’ journey is well-mapped, helping them to carve out a personalized pathway as they prepare to leave the portals of the school to join a global society.
Year on year the Phase celebrates outstanding academic results in the CBSE Board Examination for both Grades 10 & 12 with students ranked as UAE and GEMS toppers.
The Phase prioritizes Emotional Wellbeing wherein students are supported with comprehensive, developmental guidance to develop resilience for a happy and healthy life.
This is a critical stage of education for every pupil. We provide the support needed to help our students stay focused on their goals, advance their knowledge, skills, and abilities, and grow into responsible young women who are ready to take their place in professional society.
Features of the Curriculum
- Complies with standards laid by CBSE & KHDA/MOE
- Meets individual needs
- Technology driven
- Fosters intellectual, social, emotional and physical wellbeing of students
- Provides a comprehensive programme of Career Advice and University guidance
Second Language Options for Grades 9 & 10
Subjects offered in Grades 11 & 12
English Core, Life Skills, General Studies, Work Experience and Health & Physical Education are compulsory subjects offered in Grades 11 & 12.
Islamic Education is offered to all Muslim students.
Science Stream :
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Psychology, Food Nutrition & Dietetics
Commerce Stream :
Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Marketing, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Entrepreneurship, Informatics Practices, Physical Education
Humanities Stream :
Political Science, Fashion Studies, Psychology, Home Science, Marketing, Physical Education, Economics, Informatics Practices , Mass Media
Curriculum Enrichment Activities
- Life Skills Summit
- University Fair
- Model United Nations
- Overnight Camps
- Field trips
- International Trips
- Our Own Challengers
- Niche Activities - student-led thematic activities to extend learning beyond the classroom - Quiz
- Athletic Meets
- Tête-à-tête sessions – Counselling Support
- Talent Contests
- Research & Design activities
Appreciation and Awards
- Commendation Certificates for Academic Excellence
- ACE Scholar Badges for Academic Excellence
- Proficiency Prizes
- Sheikha Fatima bint Mubarak Scholarship for Academic Excellence
- All Rounder Award
- K. S. Varkey Gold Medals for Toppers in Science, Commerce & Humanities
- Co-curricular Champion Award
- Sports Champion Award
- Principal’s Award for the best outgoing student of Grade 12